GOOD MORNING TO YOU!
Sometimes I may feel achy and puffy and need some extra care. The problem is I don’t need a pill or a drug to just take away the side effects, I usually need nutrition to help me balance myself out again.
I am talking about inflammation, and when I do and don’t need your help. Sometimes I naturally get inflammation and this is ok cause it helps us fight off a colds or illness together, but often my joints hurt and cells ache because I am getting too much acid and bad stuff coming in.
So read below some of the natural and healthy tips that can help you and I reduce this bad inflammation without having to turn to drugs.
Make it a great day, I know you will!
I Love You!
While know one knows how many Americans suffer from inflammation, there are many common health issues that are directly related to inflammation in the body such as arthritis, fybromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, and even just the common aches and pains. Here is a list of 5 natural ways you can diminish inflammatory responses in the body without having to turn to prescription drugs.
- Pineapple- this tasty fruit is great for minimizing inflammation and has bromelain in it which is an antioxidant that boosts your immunity naturally.
- Spinach- this might veggie is packed full of carotenoids, one kind of inflammation-reducing antioxidant and also contains vitamin E.
- Hemp Seed Oil- has gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) to further fight inflammation. Be sure to use only unrefined organic oils.
- Tumeric- this zesty spice is great in dressings, on salads, in soups, or in tea and contains curcumin, a substance that actively reduces inflammation.
- Broccoii- is packed with vitamin C and plenty of calcium. This tasty veggie helps to fight eye inflammation as well.